A range of accessories is available to support the Hawke Transit System.
HTS Compression System – is an integral part of the transit system. Installed correctly the compression system guarantees the correct level of compression has been applied to seal the system.
Compression tool 981 – Hawke’s unique compression tool simplifies the process of compressing tolerant blocks within X type frames and speeds installation time considerably when compared to competitor’s methods.
Lubricant – When packing out the frames, lubricant is required to prevent binding of tolerant blocks as they move into position before final compression.
Intumescent Mastic – Hawke intumescent mastic is required to seal between the frame flange and the brick/concrete face.
Cable Onshore & Offshore
- Adaptors & Reducers Hazardous Area
- Cable Fixing & Identification Systems
- Cable Glands, Connectors & Accessories
- Stopping Plugs Hazardous Area
Cable Support Systems
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Tray
- Multi-Grid & Accessories
- Racks for Junction boxes & instrument stands
- Tubing Clamps
- UNO Channel
Control Gear & Power
- Cable Transit Systems
- Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
- Electrical & Electronic Interface
- Enclosures, Junction/Terminal Boxes & Accessories
- Labelling & Marking
- Moisture & Corrosion Control
- Tools & Hardware