RX plug type CB – inserted with an Allen key pointing away from the box and tightened from the outside.
Tamper-proof plug type CF – inserted from the outside with the Allen key towards the enclosure and tightened from the inside to leave a flush finish to prevent removal.
Hexagon head plug type CK – inserted from the outside and fastened by means of a spanner. They can be fitted with an O ring or washer to increase the IP rating of the installation such as the requirements prescribed in Ex e installations.
Dome head plugs type CQ – inserted from the outside and fastened by means of an Allen key. They can be fitted with an O ring or washer to increase the IP rating of the installation such as the requirements prescribed in Ex e installations.
|Area Classification||Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22|
|Certification / Approvals||IECEx SIR 07.0009X|
|Ingress protection rating||IP66|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Mild Steel|
|Type of protection||Exd, Exe|
|Coating/Finish||Nickel Plated, Electro-Zinc Plated|
- Data Sheet stopping plugs – CB,CF,CK & CQ (477 KB) Download
Cable Onshore & Offshore
- Adaptors & Reducers Hazardous Area
- Cable Fixing & Identification Systems
- Cable Glands, Connectors & Accessories
- Stopping Plugs Hazardous Area
Cable Support Systems
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Tray
- Multi-Grid & Accessories
- Racks for Junction boxes & instrument stands
- Tubing Clamps
- UNO Channel
Control Gear & Power
- Cable Transit Systems
- Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
- Electrical & Electronic Interface
- Enclosures, Junction/Terminal Boxes & Accessories
- Labelling & Marking
- Moisture & Corrosion Control
- Tools & Hardware