New from Oglaend System, the new Flexi Elbow for the SPB-RF Cable Tray System. The design has been updated in order to improve the flexibility, ease of fitting and to standardise the design across the full range of tray heights and materials. The new flexi elbow can easily be installed from 0 to 90 degrees.
The new flexi elbow is complemented with a new cover, specific to the new design. The cover fits all heights and angles without bending or adjustment required.
The new design opens the possibility for sideways steps. You can now create flexible solutions with the help of just one fitting. Bend the flexi elbow to the desired angle to easily change the cable ladder’s horizontal direction.
- Easily adjustable angle from 0-90° without steps
- The elbow can be easily formed by hand
- It holds its form without requiring extra bolting
- Available in all AISI 316L & HDG in all heights
- Constant radius – all bends with radius 75 mm inside
- One part design irrespective of the size.
Cable Onshore & Offshore
- Adaptors & Reducers Hazardous Area
- Cable Fixing & Identification Systems
- Cable Glands, Connectors & Accessories
- Stopping Plugs Hazardous Area
Cable Support Systems
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Tray
- Multi-Grid & Accessories
- Racks for Junction boxes & instrument stands
- Tubing Clamps
- UNO Channel
Control Gear & Power
- Cable Transit Systems
- Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
- Electrical & Electronic Interface
- Enclosures, Junction/Terminal Boxes & Accessories
- Labelling & Marking
- Moisture & Corrosion Control
- Tools & Hardware