Guardian System 5
LPI offers a family of air terminals and accessories. Their product design is based on the most recent advances in the field whilst maintaining proven principles associated with the successes of the past. LPI’s Guardian System 5 provides a purpose-designed package for direct lightning protection.
- A family of LPI CAT (Controlled Advanced Triggering) series air terminals.
- A Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) mast which provides an insulated mast for mounting of LPI CAT series air terminals.
- A purpose designed LPI High Voltage Shielded Cable (HVSC) specifically designed for the conveying of lightning energy to ground. Alternatively, depending on the local codes and applications, other materials such as flat copper tape or stranded cable may be used.
- LPI Lightning Strike Recorder (LSR) which confirms system efficiency and effectiveness.
- An earthing system consisting of earth rods, clamps, copper tapes and earth enhancing compounds such as LPI Ground Resistance Improvement Powder (GRIP) or LPI Reslo.
Cable Onshore & Offshore
- Adaptors & Reducers Hazardous Area
- Cable Fixing & Identification Systems
- Cable Glands, Connectors & Accessories
- Stopping Plugs Hazardous Area
Cable Support Systems
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Tray
- Multi-Grid & Accessories
- Racks for Junction boxes & instrument stands
- Tubing Clamps
- UNO Channel
Control Gear & Power
- Cable Transit Systems
- Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
- Electrical & Electronic Interface
- Enclosures, Junction/Terminal Boxes & Accessories
- Labelling & Marking
- Moisture & Corrosion Control
- Tools & Hardware