LPI offers three types of direct strike protection systems, which include the full package of air terminals and accessories.
LPI Guardian System 5 provides a purpose-designed package for direct lightning protection. The Guardian System 5 has been tested in compliance to IEC Test Standard: IEC 60-1:1989.
The LPI Stormaster ESE range of terminals provides a safe and efficient system for the protection of your facility from direct lightning strikes. The Stormaster ESE range of terminals have been fully tested in accordance with NF C 17-102 in a high voltage laboratory.
In Addition LPI also offers conventional lightning protection system which complies to International Standards such as IEC 62305, BS EN 62305 and AS/NZ 1768.
Conventional Lightning ProtectionView Details
Lightning Strike RecorderView Details
Lightning Warning SystemView Details
LPI EPR Mat Reduces Electrical HazardsView Details
LPI Guardian System 5 – Lightning ProtectionView Details
Cable Onshore & Offshore
- Adaptors & Reducers Hazardous Area
- Cable Fixing & Identification Systems
- Cable Glands, Connectors & Accessories
- Stopping Plugs Hazardous Area
Cable Support Systems
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Tray
- Multi-Grid & Accessories
- Racks for Junction boxes & instrument stands
- Tubing Clamps
- UNO Channel
Control Gear & Power
- Cable Transit Systems
- Earthing, Bonding & Direct Strike
- Electrical & Electronic Interface
- Enclosures, Junction/Terminal Boxes & Accessories
- Labelling & Marking
- Moisture & Corrosion Control
- Tools & Hardware